Catalytic is looking for a Solutions Engineer that is passionate about service, and freeing people for more meaningful work.
You will be comfortable being a visible brand ambassador for Catalytic within customer and partner organizations. Will serve as consultant and builder during customer and partner events and workshops; will be the platform/workflow expert giving guidance to customers and partners; engage with all user types: business-level, technical builders/developers.
As a startup, we need you to be cross-functional, and willing to dig in with implementation and engineering teams to scope, build, implement, and optimize customer and partner processes. You may occasionally lead demos and information sessions as needed.
- Assist in scoping, design and build of strategic solutions
- Be a technical domain expert with experience implementing technical solutions
- Enable the client to create solutions using currently available and planned functionality at the cutting edge of the product roadmap
- Gather client feature requests, bug reports, and ideas to improve and steer product roadmap in collaboration with engineering
- Provide troubleshooting and guidance to customer solution developers, particularly for complex/advanced solutions.
- Spent 2+ years or more in a solutions or sales engineering role or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture experience
- Proficiency in various integration protocols, including different kinds of Web Service frameworks
- Proficiency in core programming languages (Java is preferred) or love to learn about new technology and you're curious about how things work
- Enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have a team-oriented mindset
- Computer Science / technical degree or graduation from a recognized code academy
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.