Catalytic is looking for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant (EA) to support our CEO and CTO in a fast paced, growing startup environment.
The Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of Catalytic’s business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Manage the CEO/CTO’s office and coordinate meetings by booking facilities, meeting rooms and coordinating reservations as needed
- Manage calendars, make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and CTO and other leaders, investors, employees, customers and other external partners
- Coordinate Board of Directors meetings and activities
- Screen incoming calls, take note of essential information, and prioritize calls to be returned by the CEO or CTO
- Prioritize email and track replies that have to be made by the CEO and CTO as well as reply to non-priority emails
- Handle executives’ requests and queries efficiently and appropriately
- Prior experience working as an assistant to C-level executives at start-up companies is critical
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Exemplary organization, planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to make sound decisions and take action independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Critical thinker and resourceful (you think outside the box)
- You anticipate (and sometimes complete) the next task before it is asked of you
- You enjoy working hard
- Experience with Zoom, Slack and G-Suite is a plus
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.