Catalytic is looking for a high velocity Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue. We are in need of motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals in Chicago, San Francisco, DC, New York and Atlanta.
The right candidate will:
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of the Catalytic platform to prospects based on their needs and priorities
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Work with our marketing team for inbound and outbound sales leads
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Have experience collaborating with sales engineers
- Be comfortable working within a team sales dynamic
Top characteristics and traits we're looking for in a successful AE:
- 3 - 5 years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting experience
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, and Accountants and ask intelligent questions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility—we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Experience selling SaaS is a plus
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.