The Catalytic Accountant will maintain the daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables. The person possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of accounting and financial assignments. In addition, the person will be responsible for enhancing business processes within the financial administration.
- Prepares and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or other accounting software– booking journal entries, processing payables and system enhancements.
- Assist with month end close and completing month end reconciliations.
- Work and build within the Catalytic Platform.
- Manages workload effectively and efficiently by prioritizing responsibilities.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Ad-hoc projects.
As an Accountant, you must be an effective and organized leader with outstanding technical, analytic and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, positive attitude and willingness to learn. Must be able to embrace the frenetic and sometimes anarchic pace of a startup.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of technical accounting/U.S. GAAP.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online a plus.
- Strong PC literacy skills in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office products (Excel, and Word).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, succinctly and effectively with all levels of leadership.
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our customer’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, a family friendly environment, and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality. Apply