What is cloud-based automation?
To lock in the definition of cloud-based automation, the Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) explores how the convergence of cloud technology, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and integration platforms as a service (iPaaS) has driven the necessity for intelligent, cloud-based automation.
SSON finds that cloud-based automation provides lower costs, higher agility of end-to-end business processes and, ultimately, the ability to create entirely new business models for the business to support enterprise digital transformation.
In the report, SSON’s findings are supported by answering these questions:
- How is cloud-based automation different from RPA or workflow automation?
- What are my options for automation tools and what tool can I use for which situation?
- Where does cloud automation work best?
- What is the real value and ROI of cloud automation?
- Which companies have been successful with cloud automation and what are their tips for implementation?