Catalytic is looking for a detail-oriented SalesOps Manager to manage sales administration, oversee business analytics and attainment planning and direct Salesforce enablement.
Catalytic's SalesOps Manager will be responsible for the prompt clarity and accuracy of sales activity, such as deal value, products sold, and longitudinal productivity. The long term goal of the role is to improve productivity and sales forecast accuracy at its point of entry by composing a set of sales best practices and enabling the sales team on them.
You’ll analyze the data our systems receive, identify anomalies, provide guidance on data integrity improvement, operationalize your findings for future activity, and enable the field on the best practices you create. Clean and accurate sales data will be this role’s main priority, with priorities including actively monitoring closed opportunities, providing analysis of our closed sales pipeline data quality, and managing initiatives to improve sales forecast accuracy.
The goal of sales operations is to reduce friction in the sales process so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities, as well as facilitating revenue recognition, reporting and forecasting.
- An increase in sales effectiveness
- Ability to maintain order during times of rapid company growth
- A means to process and evaluate data effectively
- A sustainable infrastructure in which sales can grow
- Produce data for the sales team from various applications and platforms - Salesforce, HubSpot, Gong, Outreach
- Sales Forecasting - recognizing past trends and forecasting future sales
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve and iterate on CRM design and metrics
- CRM data/structure updates and cleanup
- Booking deals and validating data accuracy and completeness
- Supporting finance with revenue reporting and forecasting
- Creating new accounts or ensuring accounts created by others are data accurate and complete
- Maintaining any Catalytic automations that are part of sales processes (and any integrations with systems)
- Connectivity between key sales systems and troubleshooting
- System admin of key sales systems (user provisioning, etc.)
- Create reporting to showcase KPI trends and create transparency to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Draft, implement and manage compensation plans for Sales Executives and SDRs
- Commission calculation and management
- Strong understanding of CRM, sales and database software - Salesforce and Hubspot
- Sufficient aptitude to perform more technical aspects of Salesforce configurations and integrations
- Strong analytics and reporting expertise
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments (Sales, Finance, Legal, Marketing etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and organized, a self starter
- Able to work in a fast paced, growing and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Expert Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Expert Salesforce dashboard and reporting skills
- Obsess over data accuracy
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.