Catalytic is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Engineer to demonstrate the power of Catalytic's platform and partnership to prospective customers.
As a Sales Engineer at Catalytic, you will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with our prospective clients by demonstrating and proving our value through our product, services, and thought leadership. You will work closely with prospective customers, leveraging your technical aptitude and drive to envision, determine and communicate how we can best serve our customers' unique needs. This role is based in Chicago.
- Develop a working relationship with the prospective clients and be able to gain their trust and credibility through deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise of Catalytic
- Work closely with the Account Executive to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the customer's business drivers and demonstrate our unique value
- Develop presentations and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and make them satisfied customers
- Manage and lead the customer throughout the evaluation process through to closure
- Leading workshops to identify automation opportunities
- Preferred Field of Study: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Business Administration with a focus on computer and information science, Computer and Information Science, or related fields
- Sales Engineering experience in cloud software environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in scoping, architecting and developing software projects
- Ability to independently assess automation feasibility and effort in cooperation with our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies and time zones, and with a distributed team
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.