Catalytic is looking for a passionate, ambitious and motivated trainer to join our growing team.
- Candidates should like solving puzzles, and have strong logic and pattern recognition skills
- Trainers are the face of the Catalytic organization – as they deliver training, they should simultaneously look to develop relationships with customer process builders
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time; lead multi-day trainings with groups that vary by role, group, level, and industry
- Create, develop, and maintain training content and documentation based on customer feedback and interactions; analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Identify patterns and share customer feedback with Customer Success, Product Management, and Development teams
- Develop and execute exercises that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media
- As a portion of the training involves customer use cases, trainers must be comfortable developing solutions on the fly: this means sequencing, de-bugging, and guiding on change management within customers' organizations
- Strong public speaking abilities
- Candidates should be process and data-oriented. Experience in automation, business process management, and/or cloud computing a plus
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.