Catalytic is hiring a collaborative, ambitious and motivated Director of Customer Success to join our team as the first point of contact for customers to ensure their continued growth.
As Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for establishing and managing the team that serves as a first point of contact for customers to ensure their continued success and growth. In true start-up fashion, you will be learning all areas of business to help drive the success of our customers. This role is based in Chicago.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a smooth hand-off from our Solution Delivery team to the Customer Success team, such that the transition for our customer is seamless
- Developing strong client relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identifying opportunities to grow usage of Catalytic within existing clients
- Becoming an expert on Catalytic functionality
- Providing technical and product support
- Facilitating customer training sessions
- Leading workshops to identify automation opportunities
- Assisting with building process automations in Catalytic and, alternatively, identifying process automations that are more appropriate to refer to Solution Delivery to manage
Preferred Field of Study
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Business Administration with a focus on computer and information science, Computer and Information Science, or related field
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Great communication and team player
- Ability to work independently
- Being able to think logically and analytically about business problems and solutions
- Ability to lead workshops and drive outcomes
- Ability to independently assess automation feasibility and effort in cooperation with our customers
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our customer’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.