Catalytic is looking for a dynamic Customer Support Analyst to join our growing team.
This CS Analyst will provide front-line support to customers and their users. The CS Analyst will communicate with various departments and customers on various product-related issues such as errors, defects, troubleshooting, triage and guidance on configuration.
- Process and analyze customer requests and provide troubleshooting and inquiry answers
- Provide top-notch customer service, keeping customers and their users updated on the status of any reported issue
- Collaborate with internal contacts or partners to resolve problems
- Collect and analyze customer data, determine solutions, and inform customers of any changes or actions taken
- Demonstrated web application, tablet, and mobile smartphone app product knowledge in a fast-paced environment with timely phone and email resolutions
- Experience delivering value-added projects, supporting the delivery of excellent end-user service solutions
- Assist with prioritization of bugs and releases
- Consult with users, management, developers, and systems manager to assess organizational reporting needs
- Test and facilitate UAT ticket communication
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.