Catalytic is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
Our CSM will work closely with customers to provide the best customer experience possible, which in turn will result in customer retention and expansion.
- New customer onboarding
- Lead the renewal process and collaborate with sales on expansion opportunities
- Customer adoption/maturity
- Customer Advocacy
- Know Catalyic’s products inside and out
- Champion the Voice of the Customer initiative to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Promote, document and track progress on customers' business value achievement
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Quarterback experiences by various cross-functional teams at Catalytic, on behalf of the customer
- Experience working in an enterprise software environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills to confidently discuss technical terms
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, etc)
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.