Catalytic is looking for a Channel Development Manager to help build the foundation of the Channel program. This person will be highly organized and motivated to make a portfolio of partners as successful as possible.
A successful Channel Development Manager will oversee the following:
- Develop new partner target list, including value-added resellers, specialty consulting firms, and system integrators
- Vet prospective partners for program fit
- Source, develop, and manage channel partnerships throughout onboarding process
- Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs
- Responsible for volume and quality of new partners onboarded as well as their ability to become successful quickly
- Administration of partner portfolio including progress reporting and partner portal
- Collaboration across teams, contribute towards partner certification, marketing and enablement projects
Since our founding in 2015, Catalytic remains focused on our mission: to augment human capabilities with technology, creating a better, more efficient future of work. By leveraging our AI-powered automation platform to take on data processing and other repetitive day-to-day tasks, we help companies refocus the efforts of their people to have more time to use their intelligence, creativity and relationship-building to achieve unprecedented business outcomes.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.